Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Catching Up!


Hello all, sorry I have been a bit slow to post and update things these past few months...between work, school and prepping for baby number two things have been a bit hectic. Does anyone not have a crazy busy life? If so I would love to hear how you do it! At any rate I love getting these packages in the mail each month with a little surprise and something to create purely for fun and hope all of you do as well.

I wanted to share pictures of my January and February blocks...I have to admit I am still working on the blocks from Aynsely (March) which I would venture that several of you are in the same position with that one as well. :) Thank you Terry for sending a quick and easy one for April!

Don't forget (like I have) to post pictures of the blocks you have made for the bee as well as other quilt related projects you have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment