Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chevrons for Amy

Can I say that I totally love this one? And I think I may have found a use for the fabric sitting on my sewing table, the fabric that's already conveniently cut into long strips? So thanks for that, Amy! :)

Here's my "squares"







One word of caution if you haven't already started- watch your directional patterns and make sure they're going the same way on all three of your strips. Otherwise you'll have to break out your seam ripper. (Only for you, Amy. Only for you. Stupid sneaky houndstooth...)

I can't wait to see this one all finished!

1 comment:

  1. thanks Maryanne! I appreciate the directional attentions you have paid to your pieces :). It will not go unnoticed. This quilt is going to be so awesome all assembled. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete