Thursday, December 8, 2011

November Blocks - i and T

I have been super slow over these past few months but finally have finished my blocks for Cheryse and managed to take a couple of pictures to post. Now if only I can remember to send or drop them off before December is over.

These two blocks went through a number of revisions before I managed to put together what I am posting. I too decided I wanted the challenge of piecing rather than applique which was fun with the circles to make up the ice cream and dot of the lowercase "i".


This was a fun stretch to be able to do anything to represent the letters we were assigned. Thanks Cheryse! I am looking forward to see what the rest of the letters look like! (Don't feel guilty if you feel like you are slow to get them done...just post them when you do get them finished.)

1 comment:

  1. These are great, Heidi! I especially love the truck one (and how convenient that we both used that light blue fabric with grey flowers - I put your scraps to good use! :)

    ReplyDelete