Sunday, January 1, 2012

You will be getting your January stuff a little late!

Ladies,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am in charge of the month of January and I want to start off by saying that I am sorry but you won't be getting your fabric on time. My plan was to mail it out mid-December before all the Holiday madness but due to a death in my family, and some extenuating circumstances that didn't happen. I have been away from my home with extended family for the last three weeks. I do have the fabric in envelopes ready to mail. We will be returning home Jan 3rd and I promise to get them mailed off as soon as we can pull our lives back together. I will get the pattern posted up ASAP. Thanks for your patience and happy sewing.

**Special note to Amy-I am sorry that I have not got the December block to you. For the same reasons stated above it just didn't happen. I promise to get down to it and get it to you. Sorry and Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment