Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We're Here...?

Aynsley - you're not alone! (In feeling alone, that is.) In all seriousness, I have begun to wonder if our quilting bee is still in existence. I hope so! It's been interesting, fun, and educational thus far.

It seems as though my quilt block request was the wet blanket on all the fun. I've heard back from one person that it was too overwhelming to even give it a shot. I've received one quilt block. (Thanks, Aynsley, for your quilt square - I love it!). I'm just wondering if everyone is feeling similarly intimidated. Hopefully not! I wanted this to be open-ended and enjoyable. Cheryse's alphabet quilt was a lot of fun and I was hoping for this set of blocks to be a similarly satisfying experience. No pressure to create a work of art or anything. The tree quilt I posted as an example has plenty of wonky, asymmetrical interpretations of trees. Please don't stress over this project!

If anyone has any concerns or comments on this set of blocks, please post about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment