Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Not waiting

Jennie thank you thank you, I'm glad you liked your square if you wanna send me more fabric I can make you another. It was challenging but isn't that what a quilting bee is partly about? Making each other push us to new things out of our comfort zone.

Ladies I have decided I am going to go ahead and start on the squares that are still out there. Not to be rude but I'm tired of waiting to finish a quilt that is could have finished months ago. And I'm tired of asking for my fabric squares back finished or unfinished.

Is there no square for July either?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Aynsley...I hope you don't disown me as a friend. I finally put 3 squares in the mail to you yesterday. I have had them done for over a month but kept wanting to get at least one or two more done for you as well before I sent them back. You are so super speedy with your sewing/crafting projects that you have probably already finished all of them by now. I look forward to seeing your finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete