Friday, September 30, 2011

Thank goodness for seam rippers

I tried posting this earlier but technology got the best of me...anyway... I loved this quilt! And when i first saw it in the book was the one I thought would be the pretty in my house :). The free form of it all I found to be very challenging for me, which was surprise. I'm typically a figure it out as you go kind of gal but I think with being so accustomed to patterns, patterns is was a bit of a quilter shock. I literally backed my self into a corner, a small corner I had to hand stitch part of it.Maryanne I'm so sorry I didn't get the square to you before the end of the month, no excuses, I suck. I'm going to go the post tomorrow so you should have it by Tuesday, I think I hope.

2 comments:

  1. ugh, its still not posting the picture...stupid ipad...I'll have to edit from my computer. Sorry

    ReplyDelete