Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aynsley...

Hello ladies I'm Aynsley Parker soon to be Campbell I grew up in Venice Beach with spending more time at the Anderson's house then my own. Right now I live in Huntington Beach, I work two jobs...one pays the bills and one gets me experience in the field so I can have a field job that pays the bills, and I'm getting married in Nov on a very strict budget which means very DIY. So needless to say I am a very busy girl. When Heidi emailed me and asked if I would join this I jumped at it. I love being busy, and having things/projects to do all the time. But most of all about this is the idea to get outside myself, creating something else for someone else. Someone I Love or someone I've never met. I do have a confession to make I have two blogs and I would love to say setting goals to write on those has worked...it hasn't...I have sat down to write this three times maybe four which I hope will not be the norm for me, but I'm planning a wedding so for the next 3months don't hate me if I suck at blogging I promise I wont suck at quilting...

The back of my iPad says "there are things I don't know how to do, but nothing I can't do" I said it during a conversation I was having at church when someone said they loved my skirt to which I replied " THANKS!!! I made it!" I was so proud to which she said "is there anything you can't do?"......Ever since I can remember people have been calling me a "Martha". I was one of those kids who was raised by the village and in that I learned how to do most everything from those around me. My mom was an art major and my dad was a machine shop owner and my first paid job was for a shirt maker. I learned very early on that I loved to learn new things. Even now I have a thirst for the things that I don't know to do, last week I bought a Letterpress machine to make my own wedding invitations. So unlike Amy I didn't fight it I welcomed it! Heidi, Amy, and Betty didn't know it at the time but they created a monster crafter in this lady. Confession number #2 there is a crafting table in my bedroom and my roommates probably get annoyed at all my crafts in the living room. tee hee

1 comment: