Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rebecca the Unwilling Quilter

Okay, Heidi didn't believe me when I told her I didn't have time to quilt. Neither did her sister, Amy. In fact, they signed me up before I even said yes! However, two Giant Dipper rides at the Boardwalk, and a corn dog later, I agreed. Rattled by the roller coaster and satisfied with deep fried goodness, I remembered that I really DO love quilts. I've even made one (with Heidi's help :0) but I just don't know how I'm going to find the time. However, persistent as they are, they convinced me that I'm quite capable of making one or two squares a month. Now I'm kind of excited about the whole idea! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's ideas and waking up from this creative coma I've been in. Right now, my life revolves around my school work (in a weak moment I decided to finish my degree online) and this is just the project to inspire me! Okay, back to protein synthesis. What was I thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment