Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cheryse

well, Im Cheryse. I've lived here in Santa Curz, Ca since December 2010 and love the area. I moved from Spokane, WA with my husband, Jaron and then 6 month old daughter, Jayden for my husbands job in San Jose. I was working in Wa but decided to be a stay at home mom once we moved. We are now expecting our second on Sept 12. So I've been the uncomfortable pregnant mommy for the last few weeks but the end is in sight and Im getting excited. Life is already crazy with our active little girl and I know it will be even more once the next one comes but ready or not here it comes....so bring it on!

I wouldn't exactly call me an overly crafty person. Yes, I can do some things and attempt to do many things that are out of my range of talent but I usually lose interest and/or let it sit for a few years before attempting it again. When Heidi told me about this quilt group I was excited because I am pretty sure I could throw together a few pieces of material each month and with a two small children it wouldn't be too overwhelming to do. Plus I love the idea of a group quilt. Heidi has started showing me the correct way to sew (I've always just "made it work" getting an idea and doing whatever I could to get the outcome I was hoping for, not always getting... which is probably why I've let some projects sit for so long) Its great to learn from those who really know what there doing. Hopefully by being part of this group i'll learn even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment