Monday, August 1, 2011

Tara

Hi, My name is Tara. I live in Santa Clara, Ca with my husband and my five year old princess. I come from a long line of quilters on my mothers side. My grandmother created over 100 quilts in her lifetime (most of which were hand quilted). My mother and her only sister both run the quilt guild in their hometown. I created my first quilt block over seven years ago when I joined my first quilt guild. There is not a bed in our home that is not covered with a handmade quilt that has been stitched with love by the women in my life. The thing I love about quilting is the little bit of my soul that goes into every stitch. When I give away a quilt, I give away a little piece of myself that will hopefully bring comfort and warmth to the recipient. As to style, I like things clean and simple and usually linear (I am working on the whole outside the box thing). I look forward to getting to share in your lives through the beauty that you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment