Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nicki :)

Hello, I'm Nicki, and I'm scared! Haha, only joking. But honestly, I have never quilted before, so this will be a new experience for me, but fear not! I'm a quick learner and a very crafty lady. (also, Maryanne said she will help me :) ) I love to craft all sorts of different ways - paper craft, scrapbooking, sewing, I love to do it all. Our apartment is full of little things here and there that I've crafted (and even more have been given to friends and family.) I love to be creative and create, even if I'm not quite sure what I'm doing, or how to do it. Jump in with both feet, right?

I live in San Jose with my husband Jonathan, and we are currently expecting our first child, a baby girl! We are very excitedly awaiting her arrival, which is mid October.

No comments:

Post a Comment